Thank you for your interest in the international program at Rock County Christian School. Please read the following instructions regarding our application procedure. (Chinese students must enroll through The Cambridge Institute: Click here to make an Inquiry with the Cambridge Institute )
Step 1 – Complete the application package (Applications to the school are collected on a rolling basis, with priority given to students completing applications earliest.)
- We also ask that students carefully respond to a series of questions that are designed to provide us with a clear understanding of their areas of interest and their desire to study in the U.S..
- Fill out and sign the Medical Release Form. Be sure to include medical history and immunization records.
- Please provide school transcripts or, at a minimum, the past two years of grade reports, translated into English, including any testing results with your application.
- Read and sign the General International Student Rules & Policies Form.
- SLEP or TOEFL scores are required. Please attach to application.
- We would like to gather information from former teachers and headmasters. Please attach a recommendation from at least 2 former teachers (one should be the English instructor) and one Principal.
Step 2 – Schedule an admission interview
- After you have submitted your forms to our Admission Office we will schedule a video interview. These interviews are about 20 minutes in length and are done via Skype.
Step 3 – Decisions
- Admission decisions will be emailed in April and you will have two weeks to return the enrollment contract. Proof of United States Medical Insurance must also be included.
- In order to issue an I-20 form, United States Immigration and Naturalization Services require that all parents of applicants submit proof of their ability to support their child’s studies.
- We ask that parents share their perspectives on their student’s abilities and strengths as well as their needed areas of growth. Please include a current photo of your child.