[dropcap]T[/dropcap]hank you for your interest in the international program at Rock County Christian School. Please read the following instructions regarding our application procedure.
Step 1 – Complete the application package (Applications to the school are collected on a rolling basis, with priority given to students completing applications earliest.)
- We also ask that students carefully respond to a series of questions that are designed to provide us with a clear understanding of their areas of interest and their desire to study in the U.S..
- Fill out and sign the Medical Release Form. Be sure to include medical history and immunization records.
- Please provide school transcripts or, at a minimum, the past two years of grade reports, translated into English, including any testing results with your application.
- Read and sign the General International Student Rules & Policies Form.
- SLEP or TOEFL scores are required. Please attach to application.
- We would like to gather information from former teachers and headmasters. Please attach a recommendation from at least 2 former teachers (one should be the English instructor) and one Principal.
Step 2 – Schedule an admission interview
- After you have submitted your forms to our Admission Office we will schedule a video interview. These interviews are about 20 minutes in length and are done via Skype.
Step 3 – Decisions
- Admission decisions will be emailed in April and you will have two weeks to return the enrollment contract. Proof of United States Medical Insurance must also be included.
- In order to issue an I-20 form, United States Immigration and Naturalization Services require that all parents of applicants submit proof of their ability to support their child’s studies.
- We ask that parents share their perspectives on their student’s abilities and strengths as well as their needed areas of growth. Please include a current photo of your child.